NOTES: 5 Panel N/N
Unshown. Own daughter of World Champion and $5.7 Million Sire, CD Lights, a Top NCHA and NRCHA Leading Sire. Out of Martinis Miss Peppy (PE: $279,000), sister of Martinis Dr Peppy ($110,000; NCHA Open Futurity Finalist). Miss CD Peppy is sister of Miss Martini Play (Freckles Playboy), All Time Leading Dam who has produced $1,500,000.She had a 2019 foal by Tomcat Chex, a 2020 (Playboys Phoenix) , a Mister Dual Oak (2021) and is in foal to Arristocrat Nappin for 2022!
High Brow Peppy CD (s. by High Brow CD). $1,167 NCHA.
Boonlight Peppy (s. by Boonlight Dancer). $200 NCHA; $759 RHAA.
High Caliber Cat (s. by Tomcat Chex). 1st ARHA World YL IN/Hand Trail OP; 3rd ARHA World HLT 2Y-Stallion Open.
Carinas Playgirl (m. by Playboys Phoenix). $848 NRCHA. Reserve Champion NILE Gold Buckle 3YO Futurity.
CD LIGHTS (1999), $233,383. NCHA World Champion Stallion; finalist, NCHA Open Futurity; Suncoast Fall Open Derby Champion; Bonanza Open Derby Reserve Champion, etc. Out of DELIGHT OF MY LIFE ($169,972): .NCHA Open Derby Champion; A 2014 NCHA Top 20 Leading Sire and a 2010 NRCHA Top 12 Leading Sire. Sire of offspring with earnings in excess of $5,700,000 including:
- A LITTLE BOSSY, g. $300,000. 2014 NCHA Open Reserve World Champion.
- CD DEE VEE DEE, g. $185,000. 2015 NRCHA Open Bridle Finalist.
- DUAL LIGHTS, g. $157,000. 2014 NCHA Non Pro World Finalist.
- THAT CD ROCKS, s. $148,000. 2010 NRCHA Derby Open Finalist.
- TOO BOSSY, g. $132,000. 2011 NCHA Super Stakes Classic Finalist.
- STEP TO THE LIGHT, g. $90,300.
- REYCE LIGHTS, m. $40,000. 2015 NCHA Derby Non Pro Finalist.
- MR SHINY LIGHTS, s. $33,000. 2015 NRCHA Snaffle Bit Futurity Intermediate Open Champion.
- CASHED MY CD, g. $25,000. 2015 NRCHA Snaffle Bit Futurity Open Finalist.
MARTINIS MISS PEPPY, by Peppy San Badger. Sister to MARTINIS DR PEPPY ($110,000, NCHA Bronze Award). Dam of offspring with earnings in excess of $303,000, including:
- OLIVE MARTINI (m. Metallic Cat), $136,568. The Cattlemen’s 5/6-Year-Old Limited Non-Pro Championship; Breeder’s Invitational Classic Limited Non-Pro Reserve Championship; 4th 2018 Cattlemen’s 5/6-Year-Old Non-Pro; 9th Breeder’s Invitational Classic Non-Pro; 4th NCHA Super Stakes Classic Limited Non-Pro; 9th NCHA Super Stakes Classic Non-Pro.
- MISS MARTINI PLAY (m. Freckles Playboy), $94,342. PCCHA 4-Year-Old Open Stakes Champion; finalist, NCHA Open Derby, NCHA Open Super Stakes, NCHA Super Stakes Open Classic; Abilene Spectacular Open Derby Reserve Champion; split 3rd, Memphis Open Classic; split 4th, Brazos Bash Open Classic; finalist, Bonanza Open Classic, Brazos Bash Open Classic, Polo Ranch 4-Year-Old Open, Memphis 4-Year-Old Open Futurity. Equistat ALL TIME LEADING DAM. Dam of offspring with earnings in excess of $1,500,000, including:
- COPASPEPTO (g. by Peptoboonsmal) $476,000. NCHA Horse of the Year. NCHA Hall of Fame.
- STYLISH MARTINI (m. by Docs Stylish Oak) $362,000.
- SHESA DIRTY MARTINI(m. by Hes A Peptospoonful) $132,000.
- FRECKLES CAJUN PEPPY, (g. Freckles Playboy). $47,177: finalist, NCHA Super Stakes Open Classic; split 5th, Brazos Bash Open Classic; money earner, NCHA Open Classic/Challenge.
- Peppys High Brow, (s. by High Brow Hickory). $5,957: NCHA Certificate of Ability.
- Jewels Peppy Bar, (g. by Lenas Jewel Bars). $4,530: finalist, Augusta 4-Year-Old Non-Pro Futurity.
- Miss Peppys Playgirl, (m. by Freckles Playboy)
- PEPPYS DUAL PLAY, g. $38,650. NCHA Open Futurity and Open Super Stakes; top 10, West TX Open Derby.
- Miss Peppy Dual, (m. by Dual Pep).
- MR STORMY CAT, g. $90,896.
- SMOOTH DUAL KICK, m. $64,457.
DOC’S DRY MARTINI by Doc Bar. $14,257 NCHA. Dam of offspring with earnings in excess of $125,000, including Martinis Dr Peppy ($110,000+).